Home » Ride Reminders » Cycling from Victoria Street Baseball Field in Port Hope – Tuesday, April 10

Cycling from Victoria Street Baseball Field in Port Hope – Tuesday, April 10

Your Ottawa Tour Planning Committee (Katherine, Ruth, Sue, Richard and Marshall) invite you to join them for a 10:00 a.m. ride starting at the baseball field on Victoria Street South in Port Hope this coming Tuesday, April 10.

Lunch will follow at Basil’s afterwards.

Print yourself a copy of the Osaca Outing route and come on out to hear about our plans to date for a fabulous weekend in Ottawa on the weekend of August 10th. The committee would appreciate your feedback and input to help them as they move forward in the planning of this special event.  

Note: Next Tuesday, April 17 ride needs a host! Anyone up for it? Contact Marshall.



  1. kschroeder1 says:

    Barring sleet or snow, I plan to ride…not sure about lunch.


  2. vivian says:

    Weather permitting I will ride and stay for lunch.


  3. Marshall says:

    Current forecast is showing no snow, rain or sleet until later in the day however temperatures don’t start to warm up until 10ish. Currently showing 1 degree at 10:00 up to 4 degrees by noon for the rest of the day with no major winds. Only responses from 2 hardy riders so far, make that a hardy Klaus and semi-hardy Vivian. I’m with Vivian – will ride weather permitting but what does that mean…….More opinions and feedback appreciated to help decision by morning. Who else plans to ride?


  4. Barbara Spencer says:

    Sucky double-digit temperature rider me.


  5. Irene says:

    A bit too chilly for me to cycle tomorrow, however, I intend to put on my hiking boots for a walk around a couple of downtown PH trails, ending up at Basil’s for lunch.
    Richard says, he’ll come out of hibernation and attempt to ride tomorrow.


  6. BrianH says:

    The forecast is presently saying +1 C and sunny with light winds for 10:00 AM tomorrow. If that is still the case on Tuesday morning I will likely put on a multitude of layers and venture out. However, I will likely skip lunch and head for my sauna instead 😊


  7. Sue says:

    I will ride also unless it is raining. Hopefully that will start later as you say, Marshall.


  8. Jacquie & Brian Neale says:

    I am hoping to be able to ride parts of the August adventure so would like to listen to the discussion. Where will this take place ?


  9. Marshall says:

    Still no snow, rain or sleet in the forecast until late afternoon so looking like we’ll be riding. Seems to be a few hardy riders willing to tough the cold, Dress warm. Lets say lunch at 12:30ish at Basil’s for those who want to join in.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to follow the Ganaraska Freewheelers' website and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 68 other subscribers
%d bloggers like this: