Home » Ride Reminders » Riding from Cobourg – Friday, July 9

Riding from Cobourg – Friday, July 9

Barb and John are hosting this Friday. Their invitation is below.

We are finally cautiously celebrating riding out from months of restrictions and able to ride and picnic outdoors in larger groups.

John and Barb will happily host this coming Friday, July 9th ride from their home (address and directions on members’ only menu), starting at 5:00 p.m.

Lots of parking, preferably in the driveway and backyard picnic (firepit?) after the ride.

We will ride the East Danforth route. This route has options for shorter, flatter rides.

Please bring your chairs, picnic dinners (s’mores makings?) and beverage of choice and please feel free to join in for ‘afters’ if you are not riding.


  1. Craig and I will be there! I’ll be riding and Craig is coming for the gathering and food and not riding! Thanks…looking forward to seeing everyone!


  2. bradyperkin says:

    Jennifer & Andy will be there weather permitting.


  3. Barbara Spencer says:

    John and I are ordering Casa Di Rina’s Friday special to be delivered here at 4:00 pm. If anyone else wants to contact them and order, you can check to see if they’ll add you to the order. We’ll have a microwave on hand outside for warm-ups. (Friday special under Casa di Rina on Facebook). We can pop them in the fridge until after the ride.


  4. Barbara Spencer says:

    Watching the weather that seems to be changing hourly and will post if it looks too wet for tomorrow’s ride.


    • Sharon Lynn-Weese says:

      Craig and I are riding in the forest now. The weather changes hourly and I don’t want to wait all day to be unable to ride at five. We’ve had a lot of rain lately! We will join the next gathering on a nicer day


  5. BrianH says:

    Not sure about tonight as first I have to repair my bike as it fell off the back of my car whilst going over a speed bump in Presqu’ile 😦 I will let you know later!


  6. Sue Pott says:

    Barb and John, I think I’m going to pass on tonight’s ride since it’s saying rain at 6 and 7, so I don’t want to drive all the way there and get rained out. Anyone want to ride from Bewdley at 10 tomorrow with Jen and I?


  7. Barbara Spencer says:

    The forecasts we’ve checked show only 30% chance of rain but it seems that others differ. We will therefore cancel tonight’s ride.


    • BrianH says:

      That works for me as it turns out that I cannot get the part (derailleur hanger) that I need to fix my bike until Monday! However, I should be good to go on Tuesday 🙂


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to follow the Ganaraska Freewheelers' website and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 68 other subscribers
%d bloggers like this: