Home » Ride Reminders » Riding from Cobourg – Saturday, September 26

Riding from Cobourg – Saturday, September 26

Jen and TJ are hosting this Saturday’s ride starting at 10:00 am from their home.

We will follow The Miller’s Route which has 59 and 42 km options.

Bring refreshments and chairs for our apres ride social.

1. Barbara Spencer says:

Oh! the loop de loop route! If you can do it right you might get a prize! John will ride and Barb will just tag along.

2. Barry says:

Lilianne & Barry will be there. Great picture!

3. Brian Charles Hedney says:

Still traveling. Back later on Saturday but not in time for this fabulous ride I am afraid 😟
    BTW – I could wrong, but I don’t think Saturday September 22nd exists in 2020😊

• twocamels says:

Thanks Brian – I’ve updated the post to the 26th – that’s what happens when you try to picnic with Freewheelers and send the post out at the same time!!!

I’m planning to ride but not sure yet about the after social.

5. Craig and I will join in for the social afterwards! Still pondering the ride as it may be too hilly yet. (who thought those words would ever come from my mouth. lol)

• Barbara Spencer says:

Maybe we should start an afer-ride social club. I’m not riding right now, which I hate, but the socials almost make up for it. Would love to see you both.

Liked by 1 person

• sharonlynnweese says:

Yes…considering these crazy COVID times! I know I am a regular member and Craig is a social only member…he;s in for the food and social. lol Hope to see you tomorrow!!

Sorry will miss this one Jen & TJ…….grandchildren and kids visiting from Ottawa.

7. Paul Buttimor says:

Looks like I can attend this ride after all
    See you tomorrow..Paul