Home » Ride Reminders » Riding from Brighton – Tuesday, September 22

Riding from Brighton – Tuesday, September 22

Lilianne and Barry are hosting this Tuesday’s ride from Brighton.

Meet at 10am at the Proctor Park Conservation Area. From Highway 2, turn North at the Beer Store onto Kingsley Avenue upto the park gate. Note: Just past the gate, watch for a significant pothole.

The route is First Half Flat with distances of 56 or 44 kilometres. Picnic lunch in the park after.

See you Tuesday,

Andy & Jennifer hope to ride and lunch.

Marshall will be there. One of my favorite rides.

3. jenp83 says:

TJ and I will be there

4. Barbara Spencer says:

Barb and John – looking forward to this!

Richard and I will be cycling, though an ultra short route for me!

6. Sue Pott says:

I’ll be there too.

7. Peter says:

Pete and Ruth will ride.

8. BrianH says:

Can’t make this one as I am still in Quebec, at the La Mauricie National Park. Yet another frosty morning! When I woke up on Saturday (Parc des Grand Jardinsj there was snow on the ground!

Loved this ride. A big thank you Lilianne and Barry. Wish I had chatted more with Irene/Richard & Brian as did not realize you were not staying for our picnic post ride. Take care all……the nice weather continues but will not last forever methinks! What a gorgeous day we had.

Liked by 1 person

10. Peter says:

Attendees for the ride were: Jen B. And Andy, Jen P. And TJ, Barry and Lilianne, Richard and Irene, Sue, Marshall, Brian N., John. Barb joined the socially distanced apres ride picnic. The ride was completed without incident.