Home » Ride Reminders » Cycling from Gosport – Tuesday, June 25

Cycling from Gosport – Tuesday, June 25

Klaus is your most persistent host this Tuesday, tempting the weather gods to yet another duel.

Join us for the First Half Flat route (56 and 44 km options) starting at 75 Harbour Street in Gosport at 10 am. Lunch to follow at The Whistling Duck.

Cross your fingers for sunny skies.

1. BrianH says:

Klaus – Brighton – “First Half Flat” – doesn’t that mean it’s going to rain? Nevertheless, I plan to be there 🙂

2. Jacquie Neale says:

Sorry we are going camping, hopefully it won’t rain!

3. Barbara Spencer says:

Weather forecast for rain has gone from 80% to 40%. There’s hope. Klaus, we are planning to come as we have been pleasantly surprised before. It is a good ride and we’d hate to miss it.

The weather for Tuesday seems to be improving. You may have done it Klaus. I’ll be there to check it out.

• Barbara Spencer says:

The Brighton forecast looks grim but if you check the hourly it goes down to 20% by 9 or 10:00 am.

• BrianH says:

I will have my tiny trailer with me as I am heading to Sandbanks for the night after the ride. So, if it rains we can have a trailer party instead – I will make sure the beer fridge is well stocked 🙂

5. Klaus says:

Weather looks promising but I will confirm at 8:00 am tomorrow. Reservations at the Whistling Duck have been made for 12:30/1/00. Parts of the parking lot are pretty wet but mostly OK. Barcovan Beach Road is also dry as of today. Looking forward!
    I like your idea Brian!

We shall join in the fun & lunch of course.

7. Peter says:

Ruth and I plan to ride if the weather holds up.

It’s looking like we’ll see some sunshine tomorrow so, Richard and I will be cycling and dining.

9. Sue Pott says:

Sorry to miss this ride but I won’t make it as Laura needs me to babysit Liam all day tomorrow.

10. Klaus says:

I think it’s safe to say that the weather is cooperating and the ride is on🙂.

11. Wilfried Elzner says:

I am riding Willy

12. BrianH says:

Well, Klaus, you really excelled yourself and conjured upa perfect day for the “First Half Flat”. Thank you so much for looking after the flock today🚴‍♀️

13. twocamels says:

Awesome ride Klaus – thanks!