Just got off the phone with Harold re: tomorrow’s ride. Weather forecast is looking not so great but he has a welcome home, a fridge full of burgers and a flexible spirit! Wednesday is challenging for a rain date, as he has a commitment in the morning. So . . . . how about rain or shine?
Will you please comment if you will make it to Harold’s tomorrow (Tuesday), rain or shine? As we know, the weather gods can be fickle – though threatening rain, they can be kind to us for a brief window to get some clicks in (especially when Brian H. is around). Worse case scenario, we’ll hunker down and enjoy each other’s company and a nice lunch.
And if you do plan to come, remember to bring a food bank contribution!