Home » Ride Reminders » Ride Reminder – Saturday, November 4 – last official ride

Ride Reminder – Saturday, November 4 – last official ride

Say it isn’t so! The season is coming to a close. Join us for our last ride. Here’s a message from your hosts, Jacquie and Brian:

We will host the ride on Saturday starting at our home at 2:pm to be followed by a pot luck dinner at around 5:pm. If you don’t ride, join us anyway for the grub.
Having studied local routes again, I believe the ‘Up Shelter Valley and King’ is still a good route for the last scheduled ride of the season. There will be maps for anyone who is not familiar.The weather looks ok so far – see you there!

1. jenp83 says:

Will be there!

2. Brenda Smith says:

Wayne and I will be there! I have to work until 4 but will come by after🙂

I will be there also. Looking forward to seeing everyone for our last official ride.

Sorry to be another miss for me. I am away at a friends cottage…….Andy might make it but out of town till Friday on work business. Will ask him when he calls in.

Since the weather forecast looks promising, Richard and I will be there at 2 pm to ride and for the the Potluck 😊

6. Wilfried Elzner says:

I cannot make the ride, will be coming for the pot luck and the collection of pictures/pics and entry fees for the photo competition that has a deadline this weekend.

Marshall is planning to ride and Glennis will be there for the potluck.

I won’t be able to ride but hope to be there for the potluck…5:00??

I shall be there, both for the ride and for the pot-luck. I guess I need to stay home to bake today – or should I go mountain biking and let Herma do the baking for me?

10. Liz Henderson says:

Bob and I plan to attend the ride and potluck afterwards.

11. Peter says:

Ruth and I looking won’t be riding but looking forward to the pot luck.

12. Lilianne says:

Barry and I have family visiting, so will not be able to attend. Have a great time and see you at the AGM!

Thank you, Brian and Jacquie, for a wonderful conclusion to the 2017 riding season. The ride was most pleasant for a November day – not too cold and NO RAIN 🙂 The pot-luck was wonderful! I can’t think of a better way to conclude yet another great cycling season for the Freewheelers!