Yesterday was the official deadline for photo entries to our first Ganaraska Freewheelers Photo Contest. As we did not receive a flood of submissions, we figured you needed a little extra time to put together your offering. Below is a reminder of the rules for submission. You now have until Monday, November 13.
We’ll collect your money at the AGM – $1 per submission. Also, we will accept submissions that fit our categories but was not an official club ride or tour.
Who is eligible?
All 2017 Members of the Ganaraska Freewheelers Cycling Club
Photo entry categories
There are three categories for which you can enter your cycling season’s greatest photos:
- Great Friends
- Great Food
- Great Fitness
Submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to mention the category of your entry!
Entry Format and Rules
- Ideally from Ganarasaka Freewheeler rides
- JPG format
- Pictures of 2017 cycling season, identified by category
- Submission $1.00 per entry (we’ll keep a running tab of what you owe!)
- Payment and pictures must be received by November 13, 2017, but begin submitting your photos any time!
- 3 independent judges will announce three winners, one per category at 2017 AGM
- Winners take all money collected in their category.