Ganaraska Freewheelers

Home » Ride Reminders » Ride Reminder – Tuesday, May 30

Ride Reminder – Tuesday, May 30

Row of cyclists with blossom bushes in the background

Blossoms in the Northumberland Hills

Join us this Tuesday for our Annual Blossom Ride and lunch afterwards at The Beamish. Ride starts from the Port Hope Town Hall at 10:00 a.m.

Marshall’s Blossom Ride map is the first route under Port Hope in the Local Cycling Routes section of our club website.


21 Comments

  1. Jacquie & Brian Neale says:

    Weather permitting we will be there. Will there still be lunch if it is raining?

    Like

  2. Barb Spencer says:

    We plan to go, weather permitting. May meet the group at the top of the Port Hope precipice!

    Like

  3. Wilfried Elzner says:

    I pan to ride this one of a kind route offered once a year.

    Like

  4. kschroeder1 says:

    I hope to ride but will meet the group at Victoria and Bruton when the group gets there…looking forward to it.

    Like

  5. vivian says:

    We will ride from town hall weather permitting as hills are good for you.😀

    Like

  6. bhedney says:

    I shall be there. The weather forecast now looks promising 🙂

    Like

  7. Barry says:

    I will start from ball field at Sullivan/Victoria, meander north about 10:15 unless someone rides by. Weather rules. Lunch for sure. Still no Lil!

    Like

  8. Jennifer & Andy says:

    I hope to ride weather permitting.

    Like

  9. Jacquie & Brian Neale says:

    I will park at Sullivan/Victoria and ride North to Bruton.
    After ride will drive to Beamish to find a lady.

    Like

  10. Peter says:

    I plan to ride, starting from town hall.

    Like

  11. Marshall says:

    Oh the stress of hosting the Blossom Ride. Did I jump the gun in moving the date? Just back from driving some of the route – Lilacs are still in bloom although there is some rain damage, sadly the apple blossoms have turned to apples. Just a lilac ride this year! Weather Network is showing a pretty promising window (only 20% chance of rain or more positive a 80% chance of no rain) from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. We may get some rain by patio time at the Beamish. I’ll have some extra maps with me if anyone needs one. I’ll be starting at the Town Hall. Glennis will be meeting us at Victoria St and Jocelyn.

    Like

  12. Irene says:

    Richard off to the docs tomorrow morning, I will be cycling but presently decision impaired about my starting point …..

    Like

  13. Sue says:

    I’ll be at the Town Hall. Love Hills!

    Like

  14. Jacquie & Brian Neale says:

    Just in case anyone is listening:-
    Barry’s plan works for me – no point in waiting around for the main group at Buton, we don’t know what time they will leave, so will head out slowly just after 10 – let them catch me if they can !!

    Like

  15. Marshall says:

    Its 9:30 and its showering but I don’t think it will last. Its a go if we have to we can carpool around the route and go back to the Beamish for lunch.

    Like

  16. turneywo says:

    Great ride, Marshall. Hope Glennis is ok. Thanks for your efforts.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to follow the Ganaraska Freewheelers' website and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 55 other followers

%d bloggers like this: