Sue and Peter, your Ride Coordinators for Tuesday, welcome you below to the 2019 riding season.
Temperatures are warming up, snow is pretty well gone, roads are clearing up and the beautiful Northumberland hills are calling out to the Freewheelers. It’s time to start scheduling our 2019 Tuesday rides.
Your Tuesday Ride Coordinators (Sue P. – until the end of July and Peter R. – for remainder of season) invite you to jump in now and help get this season planned and on its way.
Thanks Vivian for signing up to host our first Tuesday ride of the season on April 23rd. Check out the calendar to get all the details of this ride. While you are there, put your claim on a date, or maybe 2 if you are so inclined. You can find the email address of the Ride Coordinator to contact in the notes of each date’s entry in the calendar, along with a handy list of host/ride lead reminders.
- Do you have a favourite local riding route on our website? Then put a date on it now before someone else picks the route.
- Do you have a preferred date or time of year when you would like to host a Club ride? Then grab that date now before someone else does.
- Do you have a favourite restaurant/pub for an après-ride food and drink social? Then pick a date and get it booked before you become the 3rd host this year to use the same venue.
- Do you have a neat theme ride in mind that you always wanted the club to do? Then get planning, grab a date and put that idea in motion.
- Are you that procrastinator who always waits until season end to host a ride and finds that all the good routes have already been done 3 times? Then jump in early, pick an early date and get your club obligation out of the way. Now with that done, you might also consider hosting another ride in the Fall.
Let’s get this season up and running and the calendar filled up.
See you on the road!