Home » Uncategorized » Riding from the Mill in Cobourg – Tuesday, June 5

Riding from the Mill in Cobourg – Tuesday, June 5

Barb and John are again your hosts for our ride starting from The Mill in Cobourg on Tuesday at 10.

We’ll follow the Miller’s Ride which has distances of 42 and 59 kilometres, with opportunities to shorten if you desire!

Lunch will follow at the Mill. Join us!

So John, have you spied “a bluebird at home on the ridge” or “superman” flying over………See you guys at the Mill on Tuesday.

Now that I’m in here commenting I might as well take the opportunity to point out that next Tuesday (June 5th) is looking for a HOST. Drop me an email and give me the details of your ride…….Once this is claimed the month of June is looked after.

OOPS!! I think I’m still half asleep. Its Tuesday, June 12th that’s looking for a host……………….Jump in.

4. Brian & Jacquie says:

I may let Brian out if he promises to drink his water! No more nonsense like last Tuesday! We will both be there for lunch! Always enjoy The Mill!

5. BrianH says:

I shall be joining the Miller for The Ride of Many Loops 😀

6. Ruth says:

Pete and Ruth plan to ride if it’s not raining. Not sure re: lunch plans.

Jennifer plans to ride & may need to get out my woollies again judging by the temp. It’s not going to rain …….

8. Wilfried Elzner says:

I plan on riding

9. Lilianne says:

We too, two creakies, should be there. Lunch too.