IMPORTANT – WE NEED YOUR INPUT REGARDING THIS WEEKEND’S RIDE FROM THE HOME OF JENNIFER AND ANDY!
The weather forecast for Saturday, May 19 (the day the ride is scheduled for) does not look good. Rather than cancelling the ride, we are seriously considering moving it to either Sunday or Monday. The forecast for Sunday looks a lot better than it does for Saturday; Monday looks even better. The problem of holding the ride on Monday, of course, is that it is the day before our Tuesday ride! Assuming that Saturday will be a “wash out”, please let us know if you would come on Sunday, Monday, or either of these two days. We obviously need to make a final decision by Friday evening so PLEASE take a couple of minutes to fire off a comment!