This email has five reminders for our upcoming AGM that will be hosted this Saturday at the home of Barb & John in Cobourg commencing at 5:00 p.m.
- If you plan to be there, please confirm by posting a comment. Remember you are welcome to bring your spouse or significant other, however do let Barb know so that she can order sufficient food. Recall as well that all those attending will pay $10 to cover the cost of food.
- If you participate in any pre-AGM activity and need to change, you’re welcome to do so at Barb & John’s.
- Take a half hour and read a few important documents, all of which you can link to from the item:
- Attached agenda for the AGM
- Minutes from 2018 AGM
- Safety reminder email sent to members in late September 2019
- Summary notes from a meeting with the insurance company in October 2019
- We will be collecting your member form and waiver for 2020. You can download and complete the form in advance, making sure to use the 2020 form. Alternatively, we will have blank copies available that you can complete at the AGM. The fee has not changed from last year: $50 for members; $25 for social members. Cash or cheque are accepted.
- If you would like to contribute photos for this year’s cycling season, please send Ruth an email at email@example.com. She will either post your pictures on your behalf to the Gmail photo account or if you prefer, share with you a temporary password to the Gmail photo account so that you can add them yourself.
Looking forward the seeing everyone for one last GFW gathering before the deep freeze!