Home » Ride Reminders » Ride Reminder – Tuesday, September 26

Ride Reminder – Tuesday, September 26

TJ will be your host for Tuesday’s ride that starts from the Mill in Cobourg at 10:00.

Route will follow the Tour de Port Hope map which you can download from local routes Cobourg section. Choose from distances of 59 or 42 kilometres.

Don’t be alarmed by the snow in the background. Looks like we’ll enjoy an extended summer! However, we might want to think about moving into the hills for some Fall mountain biking soon!!!

Not able to ride this Tuesday as Glennis and I are leaving for Quebec City in the morning (Sunday), back late Wednesday. Just a reminder that the club riding season is drawing to a close. Just 5 Tuesday rides to go in October and all are looking for hosts. Let me know which date you want.

• bhedney says:

I was near Quebec City for a couple of days last week. If you have your bikes with you I highly recommend the ride around Île d’Orleans. Have fun!

2. Barb Spencer says:

I plan to ride TJ but John is taking the RV in for some cosmetic work.

Well, I was home for a couple of days but now the washing is done I am back on the road again 🙂

Sorry TJ but cataract surgery on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Another hot day tomorrow … Richard is riding, I’ll probably stay home and spend the day sitting in the pond! 🙂

I will be there also.