Home » Ride Reminders » Ride Reminder – Tuesday, September 12

Ride Reminder – Tuesday, September 12

Paul B. is your ride host for the route for The Airport Terminal Ride which starts at 10:00 a.m. from the Peterborough airport, 925 Airport Road R.R.#5 in Peterborough.

There is a large parking lot at the airport and a nice restaurant. We can watch the planes take off and land while we eat lunch at the Gardens & Fields Restaurant. Trip Adviser gives it four out of five stars.

If you are coming up County Road 28, turn right on North Monaghan Parkway on top of hill north of Springville. Go several kms and turn right on Airport Road South of Highway 115, turn right on Mervin line, then left into the airport terminal. If you are coming up on Highway 115, turn right onto Airport Road.

Nice to have a new route Paul…alas I will not be able to make this…wish I could but life seems to get in the way these days.

2. Liz Henderson says:

Bob and I plan to ride on what is anticipated to be a beautiful , blue sky day.

3. BrianH says:

I am really sorry to miss this one, Paul, but I am presently in Vermont.

I will be there, Paul.

Richard and I will be cycling and enjoying the sunshine 🙂

6. Just returned from our trip so if not too jet lagged will be coming also…….Andy sadly back to work!

7. Barb Spencer says:

John and I plan to come, Paul. Looking forward to it.