Home » Ride Reminders » Ride Reminder – Tuesday, September 5

Ride Reminder – Tuesday, September 5

Crawford's Cafe

Turney will be your host for Tuesday’s ride starting at 10:00 a.m. from Crawford’s at 125 Mill Street South in Port Hope. Park at the East beach lot.

The route is Le Tour de Cobourg a 50-kilomotre route with options to shorten.

Heading home today so I shall be there for this one 🙂

Liked by 1 person

I may be able to ride this but starting in Cobourg and then take advantage of the “options to shorten”, shower at home and then drive back to Crawfords. If I don’t make it to the start I will meet the group as they head East to tackle McEwen, Hill 60 AND Bickle Hill.

Liked by 1 person

3. turneywo says:

For those who want a shorter , easier ride we will probably head up Brook Road and go back to Port Hope.

4. Barry says:

I shall be there & weather looks OK so far. Turney, maybe up workman and across Danforth and Telephone from Burnham.

Liked by 1 person

A great location to start a ride Turney 🙂 Richard and I will be there, though I might do a v short ride then sit by the beach and read a book …. lol I’m decision impaired!

6. Gail Lupton says:

I will not be there still at the cottage Have a great ride Gail

On Sep 1, 2017 7:26 AM, “Ganaraska Freewheelers” wrote:

twocamels posted: ” Turney will be your host for Tuesday’s ride starting from Crawford’s at 125 Mill Street South in Port Hope. Park at the East beach lot. The route is Le Tour de Cobourg a 50-kilomotre route with options to shorten.”

7. Wilfried Elzner says:

I will meet up along Hwy #2

Glennis and I plan to be there for the ride and lunch. Listening to the rain out there right now I hope that Crawford’s doesn’t get flooded out tonight.