Home » Ride Reminders » Ride Reminder – Tuesday, August 29

Ride Reminder – Tuesday, August 29

Gail is your new ride host for this Tuesday’s ride and there has been a change in start location in case any of you checked the ride calendar earlier in the month.

The ride will now start from Millbrook at the park near the arena (4 Needler’s Lane). Information about the route will come soon and both this post and the calendar entry will be updated. Alternatively, maps will be available at the start.

Join us for lunch afterwards at the Pastry Peddler.

Can’t make it – still away :}

Richard and I will be there or at least one of us ….. Weather wise looks like it’s going to be a great day 🙂

3. Gail says:

Hi All i have picked the Bethany Hills route from the list of maps i will print off copies for anyone – this route has a 50km and a 33km ride see you all tomorrow Gail

I won’t be able to make this ride either Gail…sorry.

5. Barb Spencer says:

John and Barb are coming!

I plan to be at the ride but doubt if I’ll be able to ride. Broke 2 spokes in my back wheel while riding yesterday, back wheel not turning very well. Had to get Glennis to come and drive me home. Was hoping to get it fixed today but Frog Cycle isn’t open on Mondays. Will be at their door at 9:30 when Eric opens tomorrow but doubt he’ll be able to get it fixed in time for a 10:00 ride. Maybe I’ll do a hike and join you guys for lunch. Hoping he’ll have the time to fix it so that I can ride on Wednesday.

7. Lilianne says:

Barry & I will be there. We too will be dropping off our bikes, but after the ride, for cable adjustments over lunch. Very handy. The Erics are good.

8. Barry says:

Great ride today, thanks Gail. And 5,000 metres of climbing on the short route too as a bonus! + a good lunch. An all around fine day.