Home » Ride Reminders » Ride Reminder – Friday, May 19

Ride Reminder – Friday, May 19

Updated ride start: Join us to start your May long weekend with a ride from the Port Hope Town Hall.

Note that Katherine had to rescind her offer to host as she is back on crutches. Send her your regards for a speedy recovery in the comments!

Ride will still follow the 51-kilometre Western Wanderer Route, with several places where you can cut the ride short if you like. Note the starting point change – we start from the Port Hope Town Hall NOT Gilmer’s Hardware.

Please aim to print your own map. And, let your riding companions know if you’ll be joining in by 10:00 a.m. on Friday.

Hope to see you on the ride – those who have already suggested they will ride as well as any who can’t commit until the hour before!

1. Katherine Smith says:

I can host the Friday ride if you would like? Start and end my house. About time we had a home visit….. time to christen the new deck.

2. twocamels says:

Hey Katherine – thanks for the offer – I put an email into Sue just to confirm that will work! As soon as I hear back, I’ll update the calendar and the post.

Thank you, Katherine – I shall be there! The forecast for Friday looks wonderful 🙂

4. twocamels says:

Pete and Ruth will be there!

I will be there, Katherine. Hmmm… Peach pie?

6. Barb Spencer says:

Barb and John will be there, too! Thanks Katherine – but we’re onto you about peach pies – we’ll be looking in your cupboards for your hiding places..

7. Jennifer says:

Andy and I hope to join in Katherine……don’t think we have met as yet!

8. Katherine Smith says:

Hi All. Have actually had a big mishap today with the knee and am back to crutches. There is no way I am going to be a host tomorrow. Sorry for the late update!!!

9. twocamels says:

So sorry Katherine for your pain and renewed mobility challenges! Hope you’re not too long on crutches! I’ll update the calendar, posts and facebook page to get the word out as widely as possible. Worse case scenario if a few show up at your door, you can send them to the Port Hope Town Hall.

10. Marianne says: