Home » Ride Reminders » Ride Reminder – Saturday, May 13

Ride Reminder – Saturday, May 13

This week, we will be riding Saturday morning instead of Friday evening.

Willy is our host and invites you to join the First Half Flat route from the Gosport parking lot in Brighton at 10:00 a.m. Please print your own maps.

Lunch to be determined at the start of the ride. If the weather does not cooperate, rain date will be Sunday, May 14, 10:00 a.m. start.

Naturally, there are showers in the forecast for Saturday – but then, what’s new in 2017 😦
    I plan to join in the fun if the weather is favourable.

2. vivian says:

We hope to ride!

3. Jacquie & Brian Neale says:

Looks like rain & the 14th is Mother’s Day!

4. Jennifer & Andy says:

Fingers crossed…..we both will ride if rain holds off.

If it’s not raining I’ll be there.

6. Wilfried Elzner says:

Cancelled ride, the weather is NOT cooperating, Rain date is Sunday, May 14, 10:00 a.m. start. Willy

7. harold says:

Vivian and I will be riding beagle club on MTB’s if anybody wants to join us at 1pm today, the sun is supposed to shine starting at high noon!

8. Barb Spencer says:

Jen, Barb and John arrived too late to get Willy’s message. Had a great ride. No rain, no bugs, no wind. If you are doing the ride tomorrow Gosport parking lot is under water. We started from Sobey’s.

• bhedney says:

I wished I had known you were going on Saturday as I would definitely have joined you. It was actually a good day for riding.

9. Jennifer says:

Andy & I will ride Sun. If others are going…….let us know! We did a short ride today from home too.

Can’t make it tomorrow. See you guys on Tuesday.

11. Wilfried Elzner says:

I will ride today and lets park on Prince St one street north of the harbor which is very wet.
    Willy

12. Peter says:

Ruth and I will be riding.

13. Barb Spencer says:

Hope you stayed dry and safe. John and I took the dogs to the Woodland trails. We started out sweating in the sun then it started to thunder and we got thunder, lightening and hail. Not fun but got back safely. Crazy weather.

• twocamels says:

We did a variation on the First Half Flat – instead it was the First Half Dry, followed by rain, hail, a little thunder and lightning! But we survived and had a nice lunch at the Harbour Cafe after!