Ganaraska Freewheelers

Home » Ride Reminders » Ride Reminder – Tuesday, May 2

Ride Reminder – Tuesday, May 2

Barb and John are your hosts for Tuesday’s ride which starts at 10:00 a.m. from the Keeler Community Centre at 80 Division Street in Colborne.

The ride will follow the 50-kilometre Lakes Big and Small route.

Join us for lunch afterwards at the Golden Rooster.


22 Comments

  1. Gail says:

    I will be there looking forward to seeing everyone again thanks Gail

    Like

  2. Sue says:

    I will be there for ride and lunch. Looking forward to riding in Colborne. Nice picture, Barb and John!

    Like

  3. Jacquie & Brian Neale says:

    We will be there, Brian to ride!

    Like

  4. Wilfried Elzner says:

    Good route I will be there.

    Like

  5. kschroeder1 says:

    I plan to ride but won’t be staying for lunch.

    Like

  6. bhedney says:

    What’s in those cups – not coffee by the look of your grins 🙂
    I plan to be there!

    Like

  7. Irene says:

    Both Richard and I plan to ride, however since I’m low on this seasons cycling kms, 50 kms is out for me. So my plan is to cycle out and back; out to Presqu’ile check out the view from the board-walk then back again.

    Like

  8. Jennifer B says:

    I hope to be there also.

    Like

  9. vivian says:

    Weather permitting we will be there. Doesn’t feel like spring here😞

    Like

  10. Jacquie & Brian Neale says:

    Sounds as if the rain will beat you again!

    Like

  11. Barb Spencer says:

    We are watching the rain forecast and it is 30% in the morning and 60% in the afternoon. We’ll check again in the morning and post here by 8:00/8:30. Will likely go to Colborne to see if anyone is game anyway.

    Like

  12. Peter says:

    Still hopeful that weather will improve. If so I plan to ride and lunch.

    Like

  13. Jacquie & Brian Neale says:

    We will join you for lunch Barb & John even if there is no ride!

    Like

  14. Lilianne says:

    if weather permits, we are looking forward to riding and then staying for lunch.

    Like

  15. Sue says:

    Since it’s looking like rain I have opted to stay and help Laura out instead of riding. Although the hourly forecast is starting to show sun cloud mix and no rain till 11…..

    Like

  16. Elizabeth Fellows says:

    If it is not raining I will be there for a short ride.Bess

    Like

  17. BrianH says:

    Although it is not going to be ideal for riding the roads, I will at least start the pedals turning at 10:00 AM 😀

    Like

  18. Barb Spencer says:

    Oh me oh my! Doesn’t look good on the radar. We will don our kit and be in Colborne at 10:00 ready to ride. John is optimistic that 60% chance of rain means 40% chance it won’t. We’ll take a survey of who will be lunching and make a reservation.

    Like

  19. Jennifer says:

    I will be leaving home at 8:30 so if this changes plse call me Barb as I am away north 905-7181776

    Like

  20. kschroeder1 says:

    If you could turn up the temperature and turn off the wind I would consider riding but…See you for the Blossom Ride.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to follow the Ganaraska Freewheelers' website and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 55 other followers

%d bloggers like this: