Home » Ride Reminders » Ride Reminder – Tuesday, April 18

Ride Reminder – Tuesday, April 18

Join Sue for the first Tuesday ride of the season.

Ride will start at 10:00 a.m. from the baseball diamond parking lot at the bottom of Victoria Street South. Lunch at Basil’s will follow.

Ride will follow the Osaca Odyssey route map which has three route options – 27, 36 and 46 kilometers.

Enjoy a safe and happy ride!

1. Jennifer Brady says:

I perhaps would like to come to this ride as a guest. Is it for 10 am Sue? Have spoken with Vivian by phone and thought my first ride would be the second Friday ride but this would probably work for me also.

So, we get to start at the TOP of the hill – Brian N. will be disappointed 🙂

3. Brenda says:

Wayne and I are still working on Tuesdays😢😢. Enjoy your ride!

I plan to ride but won’t be staying for lunch.

5. Jacquie & Brian Neale says:

Brian will be riding, weather permitting & staying for lunch!

6. harold says:

i’ll be riding and staying for lunch, going to be a cool one!

7. marshall says:

No riding for me today, leaving on our trip to UK and Norway tomorrow so lots to do today to get ready. We’ll be back on May 3rd. Looking for Tuesday ride hosts. Brian H will be hosting next Tuesday, April 25 but May 2nd is still available. Be sure to copy Ganaraska Freewheelers when writing me about hosting while we’re away to ensure Ruth gets the request. Happy fun riding today.

• bhedney says:

Have a wonderful trip, Marshall! I am confident that someone will volunteer for the May 2nd ride (how about it folks?), otherwise I will take care of it.

Although it is a gorgeous sunny day out there I have deemed it to be too cold for enjoyable road riding. Hiking looks really inviting 🙂

I agree Brian…I think I’ll wait to ride later in the day. Sorry Sue.