Home » Ride Reminders » Ride Reminder – Friday, April 14

Ride Reminder – Friday, April 14

Brenda & Wayne

Join us at Wayne & Brenda’s at 2:00 for the kickoff ride of the season. Maps will be available for the route which you can tailor to your riding readiness!

Please use the comments to let our hosts know you’ll be reconnecting with your friends for the ride or the potluck that will follow. An event to remember – so remember to bring your dish, plates, cutlery, glasses and beverage of choice.

May the rain bring green back into our beautiful Northumberland hills and valleys. And may it make way for sunshine and dry weather on Friday!

Visit our Safety Rules.

1. Brenda says:

Wayne and I look forward to seeing everyone on Friday. Don’t forget – you can come for the ride – or you can come for the potluck – or you can come for both! Spouses/partners are welcome too! Wayne is working on a route with as few hills as possible – unfortunately we live up hill from most places – lol!

Looking forward to the ride and potluck. The long term forecast looks good now for Friday. Yay!

3. Wilfried Elzner says:

Yes finally we ride.

4. vivian says:

Harold and I will be riding also we have a guest rider Deanna. I will bring a waiver and collect the fee.

• bhedney says:

So, Harold is back from his travels? I was hiking in the Northumberland Forest today and I think it is dry enough for mountain biking. Has Harold tried it out there yet?

5. Elizabeth Fellows says:

I will be there but not sure about riding as my bike is being repaired and they are waiting for a part.

6. Jacquie & Brian Neale says:

We will be there, Brian has had his first ride on his road bike & has new tires, hopefully not as slippery. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Harold Dekleer called & wanted to know the details.

7. Paul Buttimor says:

I plan to be there for the ride and potluck. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

8. Lilianne Denis says:

Barry and I will be there.

I shall be there for a SLOW ride; slow on account of the fact that this will only be my second road ride of 2017. Too many things to do when one is retired 🙂

10. Brenda says:

We look forward to seeing everyone! We have three routes planned from approx. 25 km to just over 40 km. Nothing too difficult to start the season. We will have maps available when you arrive. Weather still looks good🙃

11. marshall says:

Plan to ride but not able to stay for potluck.

Richard will be riding and dining, I will be on Grandperants duties.

I plan to ride and stay for the potluck.

14. vivian says:

Jennifer and Andy may ride as well; and are riding as guests.